Friday 7 August 2015

Celebratory Dinner

My parents, boyfriend and I went to Jamie's Italian for a massive dinner tonight. It was partly to celebrate that I passed and partly because Mum got a little bit of bonus money from work for a dinner out. A win either way! We had so much food. Jamie's Italian wasn't an adventurous choice, but a safe one. The food was very satisfying.

My legs were aching all day today after a Kayla Itsines workout yesterday. It made getting into the car and just generally walking around quite a struggle. I hadn't trained in ages because of revision, and the session hit me hard. After leg day, just sitting down on the toilet hurts! It didn't stop me from wearing heels this evening though...
Outfit! 
c
Cocktails, because I can!
I am a massive lightweight, and I don't drink slow. I think I was already a little tipsy at this point. :p

Crispy squid, my favourite. Sooo yummy
The whole bunch of starters and nibbles we ordered before our mains. 
Fried ravioli, something I've not had before, but they were quite tasty.
Crab arachini balls ordered by mum, she loves sea food.
Pork scratchings for my boyfriend...
Sea bass for mains, this was delicious. I think wolfed down the whole thing...

Sorry about the blur
Don't forget desserts... Tiramisu, obviously.


We all had very full bellies after the meal. I think it was well deserved though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloglovin' Follow 2

Follow