Monday 14 September 2015

Baozi Inn in Chinatown


I went to one of my favourite restaurants in Chinatown with a friend last week. I loved their Baozi, a bigger version of a dumpling that is steamed, but they changed their menu and they no longer served any baozi! Why call it Baozi Inn when you don't serve any baozi anymore?! It was a bit disappointing for sure, but the food that we did order was still very tasty.


Black fungus with coriander and chili. It tastes nicer than it sounds I promise! It's got a slight chew and crunch to it. 

Pork spare ribs. So tender and tasty

DUMPLINGS! Pork dumplings with chili oil

More dumplings! In soup this time.

Making our way through the dishes. We were both pretty full afterwards. There is a rice dish in the middle, it's chicken and aubergine in fish sauce. 
Trafalgar square at night, I love that place. 
Ding Dong.
The walk along South bank was needed after so much food... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloglovin' Follow 2

Follow