Thursday 23 April 2015

Bouncy Obstacle Course

What is the point of living one of the most vibrant cities in the world if you don't advantage of it? There are always so many events going on in London.

A new breakfast drink is trying to break into the UK, and they have set up a bouncy castle style obstacle course in South Bank as part of their advertising campaign! I saw it in Time Out magazine, and decided to give it a go in the afternoon after my morning lectures. Take a look at the obstacle course...

 This is what it looks like from a far...
 Slither through the holes...
Jump over the low ones and roll under the tall ones...
 Climb up the slope...
 Then the leap of faith into foam!


 Me looking confident before I took part, but it was much harder than I thought! My time was 44.86 seconds. My friend made it to Top 10, but so many more people have taken part and he's down to 20th now...
 Walked along the South Bank for a bit then we took the tube back to mine place. I had a games night at my place after. It was definitely a fun afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloglovin' Follow 2

Follow