Thursday 2 July 2015

Oxford May Ball

I feel that the title of this blog is a little misrepresented as the ball was actually in June, and the ball was specifically held at Oriel College, called the Oriel Commemoration Ball. Anyway, it was a great night with lots of fun and games, open bar and lots of nibbles around. It was also a great excuse to get dressed up and look fancy. I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted, but when you are really having fun, you forget to take photos...

Enjoy the pics!


All smiles as we wait to enter in the queue... 
The theme was Gardens of Babylon... 


I didn't go on those, but people were swinging pretty high! I guess it's stronger than it looks... 


Oxford's a capella band. They were very impressive! Out of the Blue, check them out on Youtube!
BOOST JUICE BAR! THE best thing at the ball. Those ginger shots kept me going throughout the night. 
He is really happy.
My dress!


Strike a pose! If we were clever, we would have gone to the Bodleian library and posed in front of there for some lovely pictures with an Oxford-esque backdrop. But no... So here's a tree. 
There was a fire show at 2am-ish, it was AWESOME. It was partly really good because we warmed up with the fire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloglovin' Follow 2

Follow