Monday 1 June 2015

Exam Season

*cries and hides under the duvet*

PANIC!

This is such a tough time of the year, my exams are now exactly 57 days away. Obviously I am not currently doing a good job revising as I am writing this blog post rather than studying... *deep sigh* *cries a bit more*

I am writing this because I am using this blog post to vent, because honestly, I feel like I can just burst into tears any second from all the pressure. Sorry for the drama.

By this time last year, I had already finished all of my exams, and was planning my summer (I went for Australia for 5 weeks, woohoo! And went to China for 2 weeks. Good times) and just soaking up the sunshine, well when there was any... It is England after all.

But now, I have to go to hospital, attend clinics and teaching, then work at library or home until bed time until I take my exams at end of July. I still have 7 weeks of teaching left on orthopaedics and rheumatology. Great.

We all had a revision lecture this evening on heart failure and hypertension. It made me want to cry. (Have you noticed a theme yet?) There was so much still to learn, and the list is ever growing. What scares me more is when someone knows the answer when I don't. It makes me feel really stupid and incompetent.

I do apologise for all the whining. I promise there will be no more posts of this kind, but if you do feel the same way as me right now, leave a comment and we can all hug and cry together for a while, before we have to get on with it again.

STUDY, STUDY, STUDY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloglovin' Follow 2

Follow